1) Open the dmg you downloaded from rapidweaver.org and Double click the folder 'Blocks'. Inside this folder you should see 8 Blocks and a help file (which takes you here)
1) Open up Rapidweaver. Create a new blocks page.
2) Select all 8 of the Blocks you found in step one - the file name ends in .block and has a blue icon.
3) Drag them onto the page as the red arrow shows. This installs them.
1) On the Blocks page you created, click the library icon
2) If the blocks are installed they will show up in the library. The latest version of blocks will have a 1.3 on the icon.
To use a block, drag it from the library to the page. The block will appear on the page, you can change the size of this block and click on smart info for further options. To see what the block will look like when published, choose preview. Make sure the rapidweaver.org framework is installed on whatever theme you are using.
I drag the blocks onto the page, they disappear from my finder, but they do not show up in the library.
This problem is caused by having an old version of Blocks. To find your version:
1) Click to add a new page
2) Check the version number under Blocks, if it is not 3.2.0 you have an old version -although Block Kit will work with Blocks back to 3.1.4.
Download the latest version of Blocks from http://www.yourhead.com/download.html
If this did not fix your problem, then please contact Daniel: email@example.com